The complete review for D-Link DWL-3610AP
In this article, we are going to give the complete review for D-Link DWL-3610AP as well as how to do dlink access point login admin.
D-Link DWL-3610AP is designed in such a way that it is suitable only for small to medium businesses and enterprises. It also provides unparalleled bandwidth and flexibility for medium to large-scale Wi-Fi networks. It allows more device to connect and can prove equal internet speed to every network. This device has selectable Radio mood which allows it to work either the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz band.
Features of D-Link DWL-3610AP
- It has Self-configuring cluster feature
- Up to 16 virtual access points may be created from a single access point
- Flexible QoS with Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- One Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- It has the latest 802.11ac technology on its 5 GHz band.
- It can provide speed up to 300 Mbps2 for 802.11n, and 867 Mbps2 for 802.11ac.
How to do D-Link DWL-3610AP login admin
- At first, you have to connect your computer with your Router Via Ethernet cable.
- Then put the power cord of both the Computer and Router into the power Bord.
- Once the LED of you router Turn green, then open any of the web browsers on to your Computer or laptop such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. Then on the address bar of the web browser enter your Router Default IP address, then press Enter.
- Now a new login page of your Router Will opens where You have to enter your Router Default Username and password.
- Once you enter Correct username and password you will be login into the Web management page of the Router.