Dlink DI-1750 Router Design Explained
Dlink wifi routers do not need any kind of introduction that is because there are thousands of users who are already using these dlink wifi router devices. In this article, we are going to explain Dlink DI-1750 Router wifi router in detail. Once you get complete router review, you can choose these wifi router devices for your network if they can fulfill your wifi needs.
Here are the Design Details for Dlink DI-1750 Router Device
- A power plug will be provided that is having capacity of AC110.
- Using screw driver you can easily secure your power supply options.
- There is a power switch that can be used to switch ON or switch OFF your router’s power supply from your device.
- There is a ground point and you have to make sure that this ground point is properly grounded.
- There is a “LINK LED” that you will get with your Dlink DI-1750 Router device and this status LED will blink when your router is connected to any other device.
- There are two modular slots that can support WAN and VIC.
- There is one console port that is RJ45 port.
- 64MB SDRAM is also provided with Dlink DI-1750 Router devices.
- When your Dlink DI-1750 Router device send or receive data packets from outside of the network, you will find that “ACT” LED will start blinking.
- Using reset button you reset your Dlink DI-1750 Router device to all default settings.
These are some basic design details for Dlink DI-1750 Router device. when you easily configure these wifi router devices for your network, you can access dlink wifi router login page from http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address. When you need to secure your router login page, you can change the admin login user name and password from router configuration page.