Changing the SSID network name of the extended networks using www dlinkrouter local
Whenever you install Dlink WiFi range extender for your home network, you will need to configure your WiFi extender for the advance settings. One such advance option is changing the default SSID or wireless name for your Dlink WiFi extender network. We are explaining the simple steps for changing the default SSID name for your Dlink WiFi range extender.
- First, Access login page for your Dlink WiFi extender using http://dlinkap.local address.
- Once you press enter key, you will get a redirect for login window where you will need to fill the login password for accessing your Dlink WiFi extender setup.
- Fill the password and hit enter key once again.
- After successful login to Dlink WiFi extender login page using http://dlinkap.local login address, move your mobile cursor to “Settings” option.
- From there, you will need to choose “Extended WiFi” option.
- Here, you can enter new SSID name in the given field. You can choose the SSID name all according to your own choice.
- Save all the settings you have made.
These are the steps for changing the SSID name for the extended network for your http://dlinkap.local access. You can explore the blog page and read more information regarding dlinkap local, http dlinkrouter local, http dlinkap local, www dlinkrouter local, d link dap 1520 setup, dlinkap local login, d link dap 1320 setup, d link dap 1320 instructions, d link wifi extender setup , d link n300 dap 1320 setup, http dlinkap local 1650, htttp dlinkap