First Time Setup and Install Dlink WiFi Extender DAP-1320 | http://dlinkap.local
Are you using Dlink DAP-1320 at your location? First time configurations and setup for Dlink WiFi extender can give you hassles and you can get confused with the basic settings for your Dlink WiFi extender. We are going to explain the first time configurations for your Dlink DAP-1320 WiFi extender using http://dlinkap.local login address.
Here are the Steps for Settings Up Dlink DAP-1320 using WPS Button
- First of all, provide power supply to your Dlink WiFi extender and place it within the range of your network router.
- Press the WPS located at the network router you are using.
- After that, within two minutes, you will need to press the WPS button at the Dlink DAP-1320 WiFi booster.
- Your Dlink WiFi extender is now connected with the home network. Once the connections are made, the status LED will go green.
- You can now unplug the Dlink DAP-1320 WiFi extender from the power source and place it at any place according to your requirement.
Here are the Manual Setup Insulation Steps for Dlink DAP-1320 WiFi Booster using http://dlinkap.local Manual Setup
- Provide power supply to your Dlink DAP-1320 WiFi extender.
- At the computer system search for the WiFi network available for your Dlink WiFi extender.
- Open the web browser and access Dlink WiFi Extender setup page using http://dlinkap.local login address.
- Go for the “Manual Setup” option.
- Your WiFi extender will start searching for the available WiFi wireless network.
- You can also setup the wireless access name that is SSID and password. Make sure to use a strong password for accessing your WiFi booster for future use.
- Click on the “Save” button for saving all the settings you have made.
You can explore the blog page and read more information regarding dlinkap local, http dlinkrouter local, http dlinkap local, www dlinkrouter local, d link dap 1520 setup, dlinkap local login, d link dap 1320 setup, d link dap 1320 instructions, d link wifi extender setup , d link n300 dap 1320 setup, http dlinkap local 1650, htttp dlinkap
5,251 total views, 10 views today